Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 29: All the special blankies...


For REAL bed time, we have a complete routine. Emily prefers that I take her to bed rather than Peter, and as we walk in the room we turn on the "minifier" (humidifier - she likes the noise for sleeping, I think), then she climbs in bed, gets a pacifier, and lies down on her blankie and blanket. Then we have to layer her blankets on top of her one at a time - bright pink crocheted blankie, then, the monkey blankie (quilt), and finally the tickle blankie. Then she asks me to tuck her in, so I tuck the blankets under her all around her little body - making sure to get her feet, of course. Then finally I can turn out the light and shut the door! So funny! I hope Noah doesn't become this particular! lol.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment