Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 11: GQ Baby

Okay, I'm totally counting this as today's pic, even though it was shot just after midnight. By like, 10 minutes, is all. Noah woke up (which he rarely does) right around 11:45 apparently starving, and so I got him up and gave him a bottle, then changed his diaper. We ran out of our regular Huggies, which I've been anticipating, anxious to open the box of Huggies Jeans diapers I bought on clearance back when he was a newborn! I bought them in size 3 so they're perfect for him now! I quickly got out the camera and snapped some pics before putting his jammies back on him and taking him back to bed! (He wasn't exactly thrilled with this arrangement - he just wanted to go back to bed..)


I did take other pics today, but I wasn't in love with them.. they were kind of boring.. So that's why I'm totally counting this one as today's pic! Also.. I went a little crazy with editing - is it to bright or contrast-ey to you? (ps: contrast-ey is totally a word.)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment