Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 17: Late Night Cry

Okay, disclaimer. I took completely different pictures today. Really cute ones of the kids playing together and Emily giving Noah lots of hugs and kisses. Adorable. But, because I am an idiot sometimes, I forgot to turn on the flash and because I was just snapping away as quickly as possible to get a good pic, I didn't check to see how my images were turning out. Well, surprise! They were all black. Lovely.

Luckily, right around the time I realized this, I heard Noah begin to squeal and cry in his room.. So I grabbed the camera and snapped away!

Poor guy must have gotten his big noggin stuck in the corner of the bed or something. I just gave him a bottle (he wasn't really hungry.. he just ate 2 hours ago..) and now he's on the floor by me playing so he can get happy enough to go back to bed.. he was really mad when I tried to leave him in his crib after taking his picture! Hehe, poor guy.

And yes, he IS wearing the same PJs he had on yesterday. No, he did not get changed out of them all day. No, I do not care. It's Monday, and we take Mondays off when it comes to putting on real clothes. lol.

Oh, and just for you, Mom, but mainly because I want to stop hearing you whine about it (lol) I took word verification off the comments. So, you better comment like crazy on my posts from now on! Haha.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. That's the cutest afghan I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Noah! No one loves him and makes him go to bed at a reasonable time! Good thing Grandpa loves him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS FOR TAKING THE STUPID WORD VERIFICATION OFF OF THIS STUPID THING!!!

    ReplyDelete