Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 15: Fancy Nails

Yesterday at Target I bought Emily some Wet'n'Wild nail polish (87 cents a bottle - that's my kind of price!) so today we tried it out!

She loves her "green" paint on her fingers (she consistently calls pink green. At least she's consistent, right?) But she especially loves the "sparkles" from a bottle of glitter polish I got! "Ooooh! Loook! It's so pretty!" she exclaimed while showing off her fancy fingers to Peter. Haha.

I did her toes too. She is in love. And so girly. We had to touch up (as in repaint completely) about 6 fingers after bathtime tonight. Wet'n'Wild nail polish is cheap for a reason - it comes off in no time. There were six little ovalish shaped pink glittery spots in the tub when Emily got out. Haha.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Cute nails! My ballistic goal for the week is to get a pedicure!!!

    ReplyDelete