Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 16: We have a crawler!

Okay, so he still army crawls (Injured Soldier Style, of course) most of the time, but today at church during Sunday School, Noah started to crawl! He only went a couple tiny inches forward before getting frustrated, but he repeated his new skill when we tried again 5 minutes later, and again tonight just a little bit while we were at Grandma & Grandpa McKnight's house! So I made him try again when we got home so we could snap some pics!

Up on all fours! Hi Mom, I'm coming!

Here's the concentrated look - you can see his right knee has moved forward and he's ready to come to me. Go Noah!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. He crawled twice for me while I was changing him on the changing table! And those are some HUGE eyes!!!

    And in case anyone is taking notes, I HATE HATE HATE the word verification!!! If you want comments all the time, TAKE IT OFF!!! So annoying! Why doesn't it at least give you the stupid verification word while you are commenting?

    ReplyDelete