Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 62: Crochet Group!!


A few months ago my good friend Jennifer posted on Facebook asking if anyone wanted to start a Yarn Arts (crochet/knit) group that would get together a couple times a month, just for fun. I said yes right away. The first week there were just three of us there: me, Jennifer, and our friend Peggy. Now there are usually six or seven members and we get together about every two weeks, at 8pm after our kids go to bed, and just sit around chatting, snacking, and (mostly) doing a lot of crocheting! We do have someone who knits now, and while I know how to knit, I prefer crochet, but it's really fun! I look so forward to it every two weeks! I'm working on a crocheted dress for Emily and I just love hanging out with my girlfriends! At the beginning of March it was my turn to host, so I got out my camera and snapped some pics of crocheters in action!! The best part about crochet group is all the hilarious talk! We usually lose track of time and don't end up leaving the hostess' house until after 10pm! The first time we got together we left at 11:30! Crazy!! But it's so much fun!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment