Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 66: Ugh.


Friday afternoon I started to feel the teeniest bit of a sore throat. By Saturday morning I ached all over, had a fever of 102.7, had a burning sore throat, and felt generally horrible. I wasn't much better Sunday. This pic was actually taken on Monday, after my visit to the doctor for some antibiotics for the sinus infection, Tamiflu for the flu symptoms, and some really good cough syrup w/ codeine for the cough that kept me up all night long Sunday night. LOL. It was not good times. I told the dr. that it was the worst I'd felt since I had mastitis! I think I went through three boxes of tissues by myself, and used up one whole bottle of the cough syrup and got a refill of it, and a refill of the antibiotics! It was the worst! I'm glad I even got the camera out, even if it was a day late! lol.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment