Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 59: Tub fun..?



Peter had to work late tonight, so to keep the kids happy I gave them baths (I know, it sounds like more work than it's worth to some people, but my kids LOVE bath time and it gives me some fun, whine-free time with them). I got Noah all cleaned up, got him out of the tub, lotioned him up and got him ready for bed. Then I grabbed the camera so I could take pics of his hair - which has the slightest curl to it when it's wet (especially after being towel-dryed). As I was putting the camera away, Noah army crawled at lightening speed into the bathroom, and climbed up to the tub to play with Emily. She giggled and splashed with him and he just thought it was hilarious and awesome. Of course I had to take pictures! And then I had to change Noah's jammies - because his feet were completely soaked! Haha! It was so cute. Reminds me of a pic of me climbing into the bath with Melanie when I was a baby, lol! At least Noah can't climb yet!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Can't believe Noah is old enough to be standing up! Isn't he just the cutest little guy!

    ReplyDelete