Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 42: In love


How many pantry posts can I have? That is yet to be seen... I spent a large part of the day on Friday sorting food, throwing out expired canned goods, dumping jars of brown peaches and other spoiled goods down the sink, and putting everything into the pantry. It's sooooo nice to be able to have access to the food we own - what went to waste was mainly because it was so hard to get to in Emily's closet that you couldn't see it or remember what you already had. I love the new pantry!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. A pantry is one of those house things that you just don't think about when you buy a house. That is, until you realize that you don't have enough space! Which is funny, because how often do you go into the pantry, especially with little kids? I don't know if I could move to a different house unless it had a pantry as big as mine is currently. I just love it too much!

    ReplyDelete