Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 46: Chucks.


So.. I have continuously owned a pair of Converse All-Stars for the last 18 years.. since I was in the 7th grade. Always black. Always low-tops. I don't wear them often anymore, but I do own them. They're comfy and I like them. So when Emily needed some tennis shoes because it's too hot for her Ugg-style boots, too cold for sandals.. it was almost a no-brainer that I'd get her a pair of Chucks at Target today! They were pricey, but I couldn't help myself. Pink low-tops with stars on the side. Adorable! She loves them, too! She thinks they're tap shoes, like Mickey's tap shoes on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Haha! We love our All-Stars!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. So cute!! I saw a pink pair JUST like those today at the consignment shop...size 5! For maybe $4!?! I almost bought them for Isabella to eventully wear...I may go back tomorrow & get them!

    ReplyDelete